DISLIN PostScript Manual 9.5
DISLIN PostScript Manual 9.5 DISLIN Is A High-level D...
- 9 software fonts where each font provides 6 alphabets. Hardware fonts for PostScript printers, X11 fonts for X11 displays and TrueType fonts for Windows 95/98/NT displays and WMF files can also be used. The different aphabets contain Roman, Greek, Russian, mathematical and special European characters. Plotting of mathematical formulas with TeX instructions.
- Plotting of two- and three-dimensional axis systems. Axes can be linearly or logarithmically scaled and labeled with linear, logarithmic, date, time, map and user-defined formats.
- Plotting of curves. Several curves can appear in one axis system and can be differentiated by colour, line style and pattern. Multiple axis systems can be displayed on a page.
- Plotting of legends.
- Elementary plot routines for lines, vectors and outlined or filled regions such as rectangles, circles, arcs, ellipses and polygons.
- Shielded regions can be defined.
- Business graphics.
- 3-D colour graphics.
- 3-D graphics.
- Elementary image routines.
- Geographical projections and plotting of maps.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) routines based on Motif and Windows API functions.
- English manuals in PostScript, PDF and HTML format are available.
What is new in official DISLIN PostScript Manual 9.5 software version? - Map features, Unicode coding, vector fields. What is expected in the future? Newly-made DISLIN PostScript Manual 9.6 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 9.7 release build. You may download dl_95_ps.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:02. Just write the reviews of the DISLIN PostScript Manual. System requirements are none. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and DISLIN PostScript Manual found to be clean. No guide or DISLIN PostScript Manual tutorial available. The following languages are supported by DISLIN PostScript Manual: English.