DSpeech Is A Program Of Text To Speech.
1. It allows to save the output as a Wav or Mp3 file.
2. It allows to select quickly different voices and to combine them between
themselves, in order to create dialogues between some voice.
3. It integrates a vocal recognition system that, through a simple script language, allows to create interactive dialogues with the user.
4. It allows to configure the voices in an independent way.
5. Thanks to apposite TAGs, it allows to change dinamically the features of
the voices during the reproduction (speed, volume and frequency), to insert
pauses, to emphasize some words or to spell.
6. It allows to capture and reproduce the content of the ClipBoard.
7. It' s compatible with all modern vocal engines SAPI4 or 5 compliant.
On Windows XP you don' t have need to install anything. On Windows NT4/2000 you must install MS-SAPI, you can download them here:
http://aldostools. mysite4now. com/sapi5. msi
http://www. mbsoft. biz/download/sapi51. exe
http://www. arlington. com. au/sapi51. msi
Similarly, on NT4/2000, if you want use the Speech Recognition features, you must install the MS-Recognition Engine too, download from here:
http://clans. gameclubcentral. com/shoot/SR. zip
DSpeech - 0.57MB uses the vocal engines installed on system, by default Windows XP has only Microsoft SAM.
However, the better vocal engines come from Acapela, Cepstral, Loquendo, RealSpeak and VoiceWare.
What is new in official DSpeech 1.62.5 software version? - New features and fixes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made DSpeech 1.63 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.64 release build. You may download dspeech.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:33. Just write the reviews of the DSpeech. System requirements are On Windows NT4/2000 you need to install MS-SAPI5.1 (search for "sapi51.msi"). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and DSpeech found to be clean. No guide or DSpeech tutorial available. The following languages are supported by DSpeech: English.