DUStat distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
NOTICE TO USER: PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING óI AGREEô BELOW, OR BY USING ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE LIKE ANY WRITTEN NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
These terms when accepted by you form a license ("License") agreement between the developer and you ("You," "Your" Or "User") for the use of this software, including any and all versions or variations of the software.
Terms used in this agreement:
õ Software ("DUStat")
õ Developer ("Ran Geva")
In order to use the software, you must first read and accept the terms of this License.
1. What You Can Do Under This License
1.1 Subject to all the terms of this License, the developer grants you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-sub licensable, non- assignable license to install and use the software and any future fixes, updates and upgrades provided to you (collectively, the "Software") on a computer.
1.2 Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Software, including the release of new properties, shall be subject to terms of this License.
1.3 You may copy the software and distribute it freely.
1.4 Except as expressly permitted in this License, you agree not to reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, alter, duplicate, modify, rent, lease, loan, sublicense, make copies, create derivative works from, distribute or provide others with the Software in whole or part, transmit or communicate the application over a network.
1.5 You may not sell, transfer or communicate the Software to any third party without our prior express written consent.
1.6 You may not use or test Software for purposes of developing or implementing any method or application that is intended to monitor or interfere with the functioning of the Software.
2 The developer Right to Run Advertising without Payment to Users
2.1 The developer reserves the right to run advertisements and promotions on the user`s computer detached from the software. The advertisement that sponsor this software are by MediaInject components and may be removed only after you removed this software. While the software is installed on the computer you may not remove MediaInject components.
2.2 By accepting the terms of this License, you agree that the developer and the distributors of the Third Party Software have the right to run advertisements and promotions on your computer without compensation to you.
2.3 By accepting the terms of this License, you agree that you will not interfere with the ability of the developer or the ability of the Third Party Software to run advertisements and promotions on your computer.
2.4 The timing, frequency, placement and extent of advertising is subject to change and shall be determined by us at our sole discretion.
2.5 You agree not to take any action, including downloading other software, to disable the display of advertising by the Software.
3 Third Party Software
3.1 In exchange for downloading the Software at no cost, you expressly agree that you accept the Embedded Third Party Software and that you will not take any action, including downloading other software intended to, or modifying or permitting others to modify registry or other settings on your computer to, disable or remove the Embedded Third Party Software or to prevent its functioning.
4 Disclaimers of Warranties
4.1 THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", AND ON AN "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND THERE ARE NO CLAIMS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES MADE BY THE DEVELOPER, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW), WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, TITLE, NON- INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR TRADE USAGE.
5 Limitation of Liability
5.1 YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL THE DEVELOPER BE LIABLE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR STRICT LIABILITY, EVEN IF THE DEVELOPER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM:
6.1 It is you responsibility to comply with the terms of this License and to obey the laws of your jurisdiction. Your rights under this License and authorization to use the Software will automatically terminate immediately and without prior notice if : you violate any term of this License, including violating any applicable laws or rights of any third party including the intellectual property rights of any such third party. You may be subject to legal action if you continue to use the software in violation of this License.
Important Information: What You Agree to Install:
*Sigster - This software
*TurboDownload - Cool Tool that will accelerate your browser downloads
*CommonName - Lets you navigate to websites using company, brand, product, and website names instead of complex URLòs
*180search Assistant - A permission-based search assistant application that provides you access to a wide range of websites, applications and information. 180search Assistant is a small application that is downloaded to your computer and runs in the background looking to show websites with information, offers and products that match keywords that you are looking for when either shopping or searching online
All bundled applications have an uninstaller and you can uninstall them at any time.
You must read and agree to the licenses of all installed applications:
180search Assistant End User License Agreement (EULA)
ó180search Assistantô is a permission-based search assistant application that provides access to a wide range of websites, applications and information powered by 180solutions, Inc. ("180solutions"). This means that 180search Assistant will periodically direct you to our sponsorsò websites. 180search Assistant will collect information about the websites you visit, but will not collect any information that will be used by 180solutions to identify you personally. The information that 180search Assistant collects and transmits to 180solutions will be used to provide you with access to comparative shopping opportunities at times when we consider them most relevant. 180search Assistant can be uninstalled at any time by going to the óAdd/Remove Programsô menu on your computer and clicking the óRemoveô button next to the entry or entries for 180search Assistant.
NOTICE TO USER: PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING óACCEPTô BELOW, OR BY USING ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE LIKE ANY WRITTEN NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. Definitions. "Software" means (a) the 180search Assistant software; and (b) any upgrades, modified versions, updates, or additions, to the 180search Assistant software (collectively referred to as óUpdatesô) that are provided to you by 180solutions. "Use," "Used" or "Using" means to access, install, download, copy or benefit from using the functionality of the Software.
2. Software License. As long as you comply with, and subject to, the terms of this Agreement, 180solutions grants to you a non-exclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to Use the Software, in binary executable form only, solely for the purposes described in the this Agreement. You may install and Use the Software on one computer. You may make one backup copy of the Software, provided your backup copy is not installed or Used on any computer, except as a replacement for the original copy in the event it is deleted or rendered inoperable.
3. Restrictions. Without limiting the foregoing, you will: (a) not distribute, lend, license, grant or otherwise transfer the Software, (b) not reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile the Software or attempt to discover or recreate the source code to the Software, except as otherwise required by applicable law (c) comply with all applicable laws, including U.S. export control laws, in your Use of the Software, (d) not make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work of or to the Software, (e) not remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright notices) of 180solutions or its suppliers in the Software, (f) not use the Software for purposes for which it is not designed, and (g) only Use the Software for personal, non-commercial use.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. The Software is the intellectual property of, and owned by, 180solutions and its suppliers. The structure, organization and code of the Software are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of 180solutions and its suppliers. The Software is protected by copyright, including without limitation by United States copyright law, international treaty provisions and applicable laws in the country in which it is being used. Except as expressly stated herein, this Agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the Software, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by 180solutions.
5. Display of Advertising. The Software will collect information about you and the websites you visit (óUsage Dataô), but will not collect information that will be used to identify you personally. This information will be used to provide you with comparative shopping opportunities when they are most relevant. By installing and/or using the Software you grant permission for 180solutions to periodically display sponsorsò websites to you, and to collect, use and disclose the Usage Data. The frequency of the advertisements will vary depending on your use of the Internet. You acknowledge that the Software includes an anonymous user ID and an electronic cookie that enables 180solutions to collect such information and to display advertising targeted to you. A ócookieô is a small amount of data that 180solutionsò servers transfer to your browser and that only 180solutionsò servers can read. You understand that 180solutions does not control your interaction with the websites and advertisements displayed to you and we assume no responsibility for their content or privacy practices and policies.
6. Updates. 180solutions, in its sole discretion, may provide you with released Updates to the Software as part of this Agreement. The Software will check with 180solutions for these Updates automatically, and in the event that an Update is available, the Update will be installed automatically by the Software. Nothing herein shall be construed or interpreted as requiring that 180solutions provide these updates.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties and Remedies; Indemnity.
7.1. No Warranty; Disclaimer. YOU ACCEPT THE SOFTWARE "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS, DEFECTS AND ERRORS." NEITHER 180SOLUTIONS NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ERROR, OMISSION OR DEFECT IN THE SOFTWARE, ANY INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE OR ANY LOSS OF DATA. 180SOLUTIONS AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE SOFTWARE, ITS PERFORMANCE OR SUITABILITY FOR YOUR INTENDED USE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
7.2. Limitation of Damages. NEITHER 180SOLUTIONS NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE ANY, AND YOU RELEASE 180SOLUTIONS AND ALL OF ITS SUPPLIERS FROM ANY, LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY YOU ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OF DATA, SAVINGS, OR PROFITS OR THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS, EVEN IF 180SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL 180SOLUTIONSò ENTIRE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED $100.00.
9. Infringement Reporting Procedure. 180search Assistant is not responsible for content hosted by Content Providers, however, if you are aware of any infringing or illegal content hosted by a site that utilizes 180search Assistant as an access control mechanism, please notify 180solutions at the address below so that we may take appropriate action.
10. User Representations and Warranties. You acknowledge, represent and warrant that (i) you own the computer on which you are installing the Software, or have the authority to install the Software on such computer; (ii) your installation and/or Use of the Software will not violate any local, state or federal laws that apply to you, or the use or installation of the Software; and (iii) that 180solutions is not causing the Software to be installed on your computer, but has provided the Software to you, which you are installing of your own volition.
11. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, U.S.A., without regard to its choice of law principles to the contrary. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in King County, Washington, U.S.A., in connection with any action arising out of or in connection with this Agreement.
12. Miscellaneous. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the Software. By accepting the terms of this Agreement and Using the Software you represent that you are over the age of 18. This is the entire agreement between 180solutions and you relating to the Software, and it supersedes any prior representations, discussions, undertakings, communications or advertising relating to the Software. If any part of this Agreement is held by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of the Agreement, which will remain valid and enforceable according to its terms. This Agreement may only be modified by a writing signed by an authorized officer of 180solutions. If you violate any term of this Agreement, 180solutions may terminate this Agreement without waiving any other rights.
Contact Us. If you have any questions about the 180search Assistant software, our website, company or service, you should first consult our website http://www.180searchassistant.com/home.html. This site includes links to company information, answers to frequently asked questions, and all of 180solutions` current policies. If you have further questions or concerns, please email support@180search Assistant .com, or write to 180solutions Support, 3600 136th Place SE, Bellevue, WA 98006.
please make sure you read the following:
INTERNET KEYWORD END-USER SOFTWARE LICENCE
BEFORE YOU CLICK ON THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON AT THE END OF THIS
DOCUMENT AND DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE "INTERNET KEYWORD"
SOFTWARE, CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OF THIS LICENCE. BY CLICKING ON THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON AND
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE YOU ARE
ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF AND CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY:-
- this Licence as set out below;
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS LICENCE THE
CLICK THE " CANCEL" BUTTON AND DO NOT DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL
OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
When you "click" the "Accept" button CommonName Limited a
company registered in England and Wales (Registration
number 3910727) whose registered office is at Lower Ground
Floor, 12 Seymour Street, London W1H 5WB ("CommonName(tm)")
grants you ("Licensee") a non-exclusive licence ("Licence")
for the accompanying software product, including (if
applicable) electronic documentation and associated material
("Software"). The Licence permits you to use the Software
only upon the terms and subject to the conditions contained
herein and in the Web Site Terms and Conditions. Use shall
include copying, transmitting or loading the Software into
the permanent memory of the system and copying the Software
which is in machine-readable form for the purpose only of
understanding the content of such machine-readable material
BY INSTALLING, DOWNLOADING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE
SOFTWARE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS OF
THIS LICENCE, THE WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE
THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENCE, THE
WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THOSE OF OUR PRIVACY
POLICY, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORISED AND MAY NOT DOWNLOAD AND
INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
The copyright in the Software is owned by CommonName(tm).
You may install the Software for your personal, non-
commercial internal use only, unless specifically licensed
to do otherwise by CommonName(tm). You may not, nor permit
anyone else to:
- modify the Software or use it for any commercial purpose
or public display, performance, sale or rental; or
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notices of
CommonName(tm). CommonName(tm) may create new versions of
the Software ("Upgrades") to correct errors and/or
introduce new features and although CommonName(tm) has no
obligation to notify existing Licensees of such Upgrades,
they will be made available at CommonName`s(tm) web site.
You consent to such Upgrades and agree that the terms and
conditions of this Licence (as may be amended from time
to time by notices posted on the CommonName(tm) web site)
will apply to all such Upgrades.
The Software when used with the CommonName(tm) service,
enables end-users to locate the websites of brand owners by
typing in the name of companies, brands or products. The
websites that you locate are not stored on CommonName`s(tm)
servers. CommonName(tm) does not and cannot control what
content is available to you using the Software.
You may distribute an unlimited number of copies of the
Software, provided that each copy is a true and complete,
copy, includes all copyright and trade mark notices and is
accompanied by a copy of this End-User Software Licence
Agreement. Copies of the Software may be distributed as a
standalone product or included within your own product.
The copyright in the Software is owned by CommonName(tm)
and the Software may not be, modified or published in any
way without CommonName`s(tm) prior written consent. Except
as expressly provided herein, CommonName(tm) and its
suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you
under any patents, copyrights, trade marks or in respect of
any trade secret information of CommonName(tm) or of any
persons registering Common Names, Alternative Common Names
and/or Common Name Prefixes and/or suffixes used therewith.
This Licence is effective until terminated. You may
terminate the Licence at any time by uninstalling the
Software and destroying all copies of the Software in your
possession. CommonName(tm) may terminate this Licence at
any time if you are in breach of any of the terms and
conditions of this Licence in which event you must and
agree to destroy immediately all copies of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS LICENSED FREE OF CHARGE AND THEREFORE IS
PROVIDED "AS IS". COMMONNAME(tm) MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS
OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE
SOFTWARE OR ITS OPERATION. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE
BY THE APPLICABLE LAW, COMMONNAME(tm) DISCLAIMS ALL
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED
TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW OR OTHERWISE GOVERN THE
SCOPE OF EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE
EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY IN FULL.
7.LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
COMMONNAME(tm) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER
PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR HOWSOEVER CAUSED
ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS
LICENCE, THE SOFTWARE, ITS USE OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT TO THE
EXTENT THAT SUCH LIABILITY MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED
UNDER THE APPLICABLE LAW. NOTWITHSTANDING THE GENERALITY
OF THE ABOVE, COMMONNAME(tm) EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES LIABILITY
FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR
DAMAGE WHICH MAY ARISE IN RESPECT OF THE SOFTWARE HOWSOEVER
CAUSED EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
COMMONNAME(tm) SHALL NOT BE OBLIGED TO PROVIDE MAINTENANCE,
SUPPORT, UPGRADES, REPLACEMENTS OR NEW RELEASES TO YOU.
IN THE EVENT THAT COMMONNAME(tm) INCURS ANY LIABILITY
WHATSOEVER, SUCH LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE LICENCE FEE
PAID BY YOU (IF ANY) FOR THE SOFTWARE (EXCEPT IN THE EVENT
OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM COMMONNAME(tm)`s
8.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property
rights subsisting in or used in connection with the
Software (including but not limited to all images,
animations, audio and other identifiable material relating
to the Software) are and remain the sole property of
The web-site through which this Software may be downloaded
and/or installed is controlled by CommonName(tm) from its
facilities in the United Kingdom. CommonName(tm) makes no
representations that the Software is appropriate or
available for use in other locations. Those who download
and/or install this Software from other jurisdictions
are responsible for compliance with local law.
THIS LICENCE AND ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE
SOFTWARE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF ENGLAND AND WALES
THIS LICENCE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE "IN WRITING" AND
"ACCEPTED" BY BOTH PARTIES.THE COURTS OF ENGLAND AND WALES
SHALL HAVE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION OVER ALL DISPUTES ARISING
HEREUNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF.
IN ANY SUCH ACTION THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO
ALLEGE LACK OF PERSONAL JURISDICTION, IMPROPER VENUE OR
CommonName(tm) may amend the terms and conditions of this
Licence at any time by posting a notice on its web-site,
which shall be binding upon you. You should visit the
CommonName(tm) web site periodically to review the current
and effective terms and conditions of use of the Software,
the CommonName(tm) web site and the CommonName(tm) service.
No delay or failure to take action under these terms and
conditions will constitute a waiver by CommonName(tm)
unless expressly waived in writing by a duly authorised
officer of CommonName(tm).
We believe that people should be able to use the Internet
without worrying about the unauthorised or unwarranted
collection of their personal information. We disapprove of
Spyware. Users who install this software can be assured that
i. does not collect any personal information;
ii. does not collect data by monitoring your behaviour;
iii. does not attempt to connect to the Internet if you
are not connected;
iv. does not bundle any other software;
v. does include an uninstaller.
less protection for users` personal information, we will
give advance notice of the changes on our web site 30 days
prior to them becoming effective.
CONSUMER SOFTWARE LABS (PopKiller and TurboDownload), please make sure you read the following:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING AND USING THIS SOFTWARE PRODUCT BUNDLE (THE "SOFTWARE") PROVIDED BY CONSUMER SOFTWARE LABS, A DIVISION OF ION MEDIA, INC. ("ION"). USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT (THE "LICENSE AGREEMENT"). BY INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. CONSUMER SOFTWARE LABS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVISE THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT AND PRIVACY STATEMENT AT ANY TIME.
The software from Consumer Software Labs is provided completely free and includes MAXSPEED, and associated adware technology.
MAXSPEED is proprietary technology that accelerates web page download speeds by optimizing the data stream of Internet Explorer. You may adjust the settings of MAXSPEED by selecting the ñtoolsò menu within Internet Explorer and modifying your desired connection download speed.
Any reference, labeling or association of Consumer Software Labs products and adware components to spyware is misleading and a complete misrepresentation. Consumer Software Labs does not practice or condone spyware activity of any kind.
Consumer Software Labs software and associated adware components are fully visible and transparent and may be voluntarily removed by simply using the Add/Remove Programs feature of Microsoft windows. For detailed information on removal please visit: www.consumersoftwarelabs.com.
Consumer Software Labs and the associated adware technology provide relevant advertising offers and services as you surf the Web. These offers attempt to display offers at the moment when they are most relevant to you. Offers and information may be displayed in the form of interstitials ("pop ads"), text hyperlinks, shortcuts and various other ad formats. Consumer Software Labs is not spyware and does not install spyware of any kind. Consumer Software Labs and the associated adware technology enable users to receive advertising-supported versions of many popular software applications in return for continued free use of those applications. Use of all associated adware technology is preferred, but not required to continue using these consumer software applications for free.
Consumer Software Labs and the associated adware technology selects which ads and offers to display to individual users based on several factors, including: URLs associated with web pages visited by the user, search terms typed by the user into search engines, searches within Internet Explorer, HTML and TEXT content of the web pages viewed by the user. Offers are delivered in a separate, independent window controlled by Consumer Software Labs, are not endorsed or affiliated with anyone other than Consumer Software Labs and may in fact be competitive with some of the sites visited by the user while online. Consumer Software Labs provides you a Service that will notify you of relevant offers and or information that may be of interest to you, by hyperlinking existing text keywords on Web sites you visit or by opening new browser windows with various offers and information. Upon the opening of any World Wide Web Page, the Software reviews the Web Page, hyperlinks specific keywords and/or phrases with hyperlinked text to associated 3rd party Web sites. This hyperlinking is NOT associated or apart of the original Web page content you are on, but are hyperlinked overlays provided by Consumer Software Labs service. The links to the associated third party Web sites are provided by the Consumer Software Labs service and are not provided by the Web site you are visiting. If you follow any link and wish to return to the site where you were, simply click the Back button.
The software is licensed to you for your personal, non-commercial use only. Other than the rights expressly granted to you hereunder, no other right is granted to you. Without limitation, you may not: (a) modify or create any derivative works of the software or documentation; (b) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the software; or, without limitation, redistribute, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the software.
Disclaimer of Warranty
You, the computer user, expressly agree that the use of this software is at your own risk. The software is provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties that it is free of defects and errors, fit for a particular purpose, or non-infringing. Consumer Software Labs reserves the right to periodically update and/or upgrade the software at the company`s discretion. Your installation of the software indicates your acceptance of potential future updates and/or upgrades to the software.
Registration and Acceptance
By clicking the "I Accept" box and installing and/or loading the Consumer Software Labs software applications, each user represents and warrants that he or she is 18 years of age or older, is capable of entering into a binding legal agreement, and has read, understands, and agrees to be bound by all provisions of this Agreement. Any parent or guardian of a person under the age of 18 may accept this Agreement on behalf of a user. By doing so, any such parent or guardian represents and warrants that he or she is 18 years of age or older, is capable of entering into a binding legal agreement, agrees to accept full responsibility for the child`s use of the Consumer Software Labs software, and has read, understands, and agrees to be bound by the Agreement.
The information and services provided by the software and/or Consumer Software Labs are similarly provided on an "As Is" basis, without warranty of any kind. The accuracy and reliability of any information content or services provided by the software and or Consumer Software Labs should be independently verified by you as the user prior to making purchase decisions and or any other decisions based on such information content and services.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will Consumer Software Labs or its agents be liable for any damages arising from the use of or inability to use the software, including, without limitation, damages to users` systems and/or software and/or data, computer failure or malfunction, computer virus transmission, performance delays or communication failures, security breaches or any and all other damages or losses.
Free Third Party Software
Consumer Software Labs has partnered with popular software companies to offer users quality free advertising supported software. Consumer Software Labs has available and may include or bundle additional free advertising-supported software from 3rd party software partners. Please visit: www.consumersoftwarelabs.com to view associated partners and review representative terms and conditions, licenses, privacy policies, and software activity and removal instructions. Consumer Software Labs is in no way liable for the policies and activities of 3rd party software.
Notifications of Infringement
Consumer Software Labs will not tolerate advertiser infringements in violation of your rights.
Consumer Software Labs processes, investigates, and responds to notifications of alleged infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, Consumer Software Labs will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any ad, reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing.
Registered Copyright Agent
Consumer Software Labs
E-mail Address: email@example.com
The words "Notice of Infringement" should be put in the subject line of all such notifications.
If Consumer Software Labs removes or disables access to any materials that are claimed to be infringing, Consumer Software Labs may attempt to contact the Consumer Software Labs advertiser whose site or link contained such material in order to give the advertiser an opportunity to respond to the notification, although Consumer Software Labs makes no promise to do so.
Consumer Software Labs will respond to all other notifications of claimed infringement of intellectual property rights in accordance with applicable laws.
By downloading the software, you give permission to Consumer Software Labs to display relevant contextual information and offers. Consumer Software Labs and the associated adware technology provide relevant advertising offers and services as you surf the Web. These offers attempt to display offers at the moment when they are most relevant to you. Offers and information may be displayed in the form of interstitials ("pop ads"), text hyperlinks, shortcuts and various other ad formats.
User privacy is extremely important to Consumer Software Labs and is protected in the following manner:
1. Personally identifiable information is NOT required in order to use the software and does NOT know the identity of individual users of the software
2. As the user surfs the Internet, URLS visited by the user (i.e. the user`s "click-stream data") are NOT transmitted to any server
3. Does NOT assemble personally-identifiable browsing profiles of users
4. Does NOT assemble anonymous machine-identifiable browsing profiles of individual users
5. Does NOT track which ads and offers are seen or clicked on by individual machines - analysis and tracking is done in the aggregate
Each individual desktop is assigned an anonymous, unique machine ID. This machine ID is used ONLY to count unique, active desktops in the network. The machine ID is NOT used to determine which ads to serve individual users or to create browsing profiles of users. When ads are displayed by the software, impressions and clickthroughs are reported to Consumer Software Labs servers. To protect user privacy and prevent Consumer Software Labs or any third party from assembling user profiles, the unique machine ID is NOT included in the impression and clickthrough reports sent by the desktop to the servers.
Consumer Software Labs may update privacy statements at any time. A current version of the Consumer Software Labs privacy statement is available at www.consumersoftwarelabs.com/.