xBaseView Database Explorer 11.0
XBaseView Database Explorer 11.0 Browse And Modify Da...
Opening and navigating through a database has never been easier. xBaseView supports all popular database formats. Database tables are displayed as a tree, a view similar to Explorer folder pane.
Should you need to migrate your database from one database platform to another, look no further. xBaseView will convert all tables and data from your current database into a format supported by your new platform.
Novice database administrators and power users will benefit from how easily and efficiently the powerful database tools are implemented. Database experts will be able to create up to 10 various types of files and perform SQL queries. xBaseView contains everything, and a little more, that a novice database user or experienced developer needs for performing daily tasks. Being an extremely light tool, xBaseView takes just a moment to load. When loaded, it can access a database either directly or via industry standard ADO, ODBC or BDE engines. Powerful step-by-step search and visual filtering of database records make accessing just the necessary records a snap.
Database Explorer works for DBMS Oracle, SQLAnywhere, PostgreSQL, Cache, MS SQL Server, Interbase, Firebird, Access, VFP, FoxPro, dBase, Clipper, Paradox, MySQL, SQLite, Borland CDS, XML, Excel, CSV text, TAB text and others.
xBaseView Database Explorer 11.0 has a Windows Explorer-like user interface, supports the typical operations for databases, data export/import and context menus.
File extensions list
. BDE Borland DB Engine Aliases
. CDS Borland Client Data Set
. CSV CSV Text
. DB Paradox
. DBC Visual FoxPro
. DBF Clipper
. DBF dBase
. DBF FoxPro
. DSN ODBC Data Source Name
. FDB Firebird
. GDB Interbase (XE)
. HTM HTML Text
. MDB Access
. MDF MS SQL Server
. MYD MySQL
. DB SQLite Database
. SDB SQLite Database
. TAB TAB Text
. UDL ADO Universal Data Link
. XLS Excel
. XML Borland Data Packet XML
. XML Microsoft ADO XML
. XML Simple XML table
. UDL Oracle (XE)
. DB SQLAnywhere
- Accesses universal file extensions: bde, dsn, udl.
- Accesses file extensions: cds, csv, db, dbc, dbf, fdb, gdb, ib, html, htm, mdb, accdb, mdf, myd, sdb, tab, xls, xlsx, xml.
- Accesses all ODBC data sources.
- Accesses all Borland Database Engine aliases for databases.
- Supports databases stored in local area networks.
- Quickly opens a part of a huge database tables.
- Connection Wizard for Firebird, MS SQL Server, MySQL, SQLite.
- Access to Oracle.
- Access to Sybase SQL Anywhere.
- Access to PostgreSQL.
- Automatically attaches MDF files to MSSQL Server.
- Exports to universal database formats: bde, dsn, udl.
- Exports to formats: ado xml, cds xml, simple xml, csv, db, dbc, dbf, fdb, gdb, htm, mdb, accdb, mdf, myd, sdb, tab, txt, xls, xlsx.
- Imports from universal database formats: bde, dsn, udl.
- Imports from formats: ado xml, cds xml, simple xml, cds, csv, db, dbc, dbf, fdb, gdb, htm, mdb, accdb, mdf, myd, sdb, tab.
- Creates file types: db, dbc, dbf, dsn, fdb, gdb, mdb, accdb, mdf, myd, sdb, udl.
- Searches records by 3 ways: sequential, index and step-by-step.
- Filters records with 2 methods: SQL-like and index.
- Executes SQL queries and other SQL statements.
- Generates the " Create Table" SQL statements for different databases.
- Generates the " Create Table" SQL statement for the current table.
- Creates and modification of structures for DBF / DB files.
- Creates and modifies indexes for DBF / DB files.
- Reindexes, packs or zaps DBF / DB files.
- Sets character code for DBF / DB files.
- Supports character translation in DBF files.
- The xBase DBF Engine correctly uses all types of index and memo files for DBF; supports VFP 8 and VFP 9.
- Works as a stand-alone application.
- Works as a Windows Explorer plug-in.
- Works as a Total Commander Lister plug-in.
What is new in official xBaseView Database Explorer 11.0 software version? - xBaseView Database Explorer History Added: Cache DBMS Connection Added: Export from Cache Added: New modal window for editing of current record Added: New menu "Edit Mode" for this window. What is expected in the future? Newly-made xBaseView Database Explorer 11.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 11.2 release build. You may download setup.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:25. Just write the reviews of the xBaseView Database Explorer. System requirements are OLE DB Providers, ODBC and/or BDE drivers. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and xBaseView Database Explorer found to be clean. No guide or xBaseView Database Explorer tutorial available. The following languages are supported by xBaseView Database Explorer: English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Kazakh, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian.