DefenseWall HIPS distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
License for use and distribution
"DefenseWall" is shareware. If you wish to use
this product,you must agree to the following license:
1. Anyone may use this software for a test period of
30 days. After this period, if you wish to continue to use
"DefenseWall", you MUST register, otherwise you must remove
"DefenseWall" and all its components from your computer.
2. There is one type of licenses issued for "DefenseWall":
- A multiple computer usage license. The user purchases one
license for use of each computer.
3. The "DefenseWall" unregistered shareware
version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution
package is not modified including this license. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of
"DefenseWall" without written permission from the
4. "DefenseWall" IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease,
sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of
the licensed program, except as provided for in this
agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate
and automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Ilya
6. Installing and using "DefenseWall" signifies
acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you
must remove "DefenseWall" files from your storage
devices and cease to use the product.
8. All copyrights to "DefenseWall" are exclusively
owned by the author - Ilya Rabinovich.
Copyright (c) 2004-2005 SoftSphere Technologies
End User License Agreement