Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client 2.04
Dekart Logon For Citrix ICA Client 2.04 Fast, Conveni...
Users simply insert a smart card (or connect a USB flash to the computer) and, optionally, place a finger on a biometric scanner for gaining access to Citrix server. One hardware device, depending on its memory volume, can store many different connections using different user names and servers. User credentials can be securely stored not only on smart cards or USB tokens, but also on USB drives or other removable media (FDD, CD, CD/R, CD/RW, MO, MD, ZIP-disks, Pocket PCs, all types of flash memory cards) preserving the same functionality.
- No password problem: the need to remember connection details and passwords is eliminated.
- Simplified connection procedure: once configured to start specific connection on KSD insertion event, the connection becomes fully automatic and fast.
- Hardware variety: the ability to choose from a large list of supported devices, from different vendor' smart cards and tokens to ordinary USB flash drives, allows choosing the device which would best satisfy user' s needs
- Mobility: The ability to store multiple connections on the same device allows users to enjoy even greater mobility already offered by Citrix.
- Secure Workstation: Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client by Dekart can be configured to either lock the workstation (Disconnect) or to log off from Citrix server upon removal of the card, hardware token or USB drive;
- Multi-factor Authentication: users can be positively identified for access to Citrix-based resources via a wide range of digital identity credentials and biometric devices.
Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client 2.04 2. 04- now it is compatible with Windows Seven, both 32-bit and 64-bit platforms!
July 7, 2010 - Dekart releases a new Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client [dekartlogonforcitrixicaclient2.04.exe] version 2. 04. Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client - 1.74MB is able to provide secure smart card and biometric authentication to Citrix Presentation Servers, as well as remotely access Citrix Presentation Server and its resources with the help of smart cards or USB flash disks as secure authentication devices.
Current changes of the new version are described below:
- Support Windows Seven, 32-bit and 64-bit platforms was added
- Support for Citrix ICA Client 11. 2 was added
- Reviewed logic for . log file output
- Program settings are stored in AppData (for local installations) and in the program' s directory (for " portable" installations)
For more information, please contact:sales@dekart. comPhone: ( 373 22) 604-290
What is new in official Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client 2.04 software version? - added support for Windows Seven, 32-bit and 64-bit platforms; added support for Citrix ICA Client 11.2; reviewed logic for log file output; program settings are stored in AppData (for local installations) and in the program's directory (for "portable" installations). What is expected in the future? Newly-made Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client 2.5 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.6 release build. You may download ICALogon.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:39. Just write the reviews of the Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client. System requirements are 133 MHz Pentium-compatible CPU; 10 MB of free hard disk space; 32 MB of memory. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client found to be clean. No guide or Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Dekart Logon for Citrix ICA Client: English, French, German, Spanish.