Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++ distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
The Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++ is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++ are exclusively owned by Softanics.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 14 days.
Following this test period of 14 days or less, if you wish to
continue to use Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++, you MUST register.
3. You may read how to register in help or at our web site www.Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++.com
4. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++ on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any
legal purpose, at a time. The registered Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++
software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this
license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include
the update and all previous versions.
5. The Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++ unregistered shareware version, may be freely
distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of
Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++ without written permission from the copyright holder.
6. Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++ IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result
in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted
here are reserved by Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++.
8. Installing and using Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++ signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++ files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the Deleaker Add-in for Visual C++.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact http://www.deleaker.com/support.html