DentiMax Dental Software distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
DentiMax grants to the original purchaser ("Purchaser") a nontransferable, nonexclusive license to use the accompanying software and associated documentation for the private use of Purchaser on a single-computer system.
Acceptance and use of the software acknowledges Purchaser`s agreement to abide by the terms of this License Agreement.
1. Use the software on a single computer, unless multi-user software was purchased. In this case, Purchaser is authorized to install the program on as many computers as seats purchased within one network at one location; and
2. Copy the software for backup purposes to support Purchaser`s use of the software.
Purchaser may not:
1. Distribute, rent, sublicense, or make available to others the software or documentation or any copies thereof;
2. Modify, translate, adapt, disassemble, or create derivative works from the software or documentation; or
3. Use the software or permit it to be used on more than one computer at any one time, unless multi-user software was purchased.
The software, documentation, and all manuals accompanying the software are copyrighted and all rights are reserved by DentiMax. No copyrighted material may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated, or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable device without prior written consent from DentiMax.
DentiMax warrants to the Purchaser that the medium on which the original software is recorded will be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of purchase under normal conditions of use and service.
Should the software medium become defective within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase, if proof of original purchase can be verified, DentiMax will replace the medium or, at its option, refund the original purchase price.
DENTIMAX, LLC, ITS SOFTWARE SUPPIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, AND DEALERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPIED, INCUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY USE OR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION
The software and documentation are licensed to the user on an As Is basis. Liability of DentiMax will be strictly limited to the purchase list price of the software in any case.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DENTIMAX BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BENEFITS, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND ARISING OUT OF ANY CLAIMED OR ACTUAL BREACH OF WARRANTY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of direct, incidental, or consequential damages. If you reside in such a state, the above limitation may not apply to you.
NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE LICENSED PROGRAM MAY BE GIVEN EXCEPT THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN.
Demonstration version is freely distributable.