DeviceLock Me distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. All copyrights to DeviceLock Me are exclusively owned by the author -
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days only on
the one computer at local network, at a time. Following this test
period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use
DeviceLock Me, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license
to use DeviceLock Me on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time.
The registered DeviceLock Me software may not be rented or leased, but
may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to
terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer
must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The DeviceLock Me unregistered trial version, may be freely
distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No
person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of DeviceLock Me
without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send it, with
registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites (see
6. DeviceLock Me IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT
BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND
OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may
result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by SmartLine Inc.
8. Installing and using DeviceLock Me signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
DeviceLock Me files from your storage devices and cease to use the
You may include the evaluation copy of DeviceLock Me on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the evaluation copy.
You must disclose that DeviceLock Me is not free.