Dial-Up Password Recovery FREE distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
End User License Agreement
Be sure to carefully read and understand all of the rights and restrictions described
in the EULA. You will be asked to review and either accept or not accept the terms of
the EULA. This product will not set up on your computer unless and until you accept the
terms of the EULA. For your future reference, you may print the text of the EULA from
the eula.txt file of this product.
ASAP SOLUTIONS SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS
DIAL-UP PASSWORD RECOVERY FREE
The Dial-Up Password Recovery is free distributed software
1. All copyrights to Dial-Up Password Recovery are exclusively owned by the author
A.S.A.P. Solutions Inc. (ASAP Tools)
2. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Dial-Up
Password Recovery on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms.
3. The free Dial-Up Password Recovery software may not be rented or leased, but may be
permanently transferred, in it`s entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the
terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the
update and all previous versions.
4. The Dial-Up Password Recovery free version may be freely distributed, with exceptions
noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way.
a. No person or company may distribute separate parts of the package with the exception
of the Dial-Up Password Recovery components, without written permission of the copyright
b. The Dial-Up Password Recovery free version may not be distributed inside of any other
software package without written permission of the copyright owner.
c. Hacks/cracks, addons may not be included on the same distribution.
5. THE DIAL-UP PASSWORD RECOVERY IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED
OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL
BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, emulate, copy, clone, rent, lease, sell, disassemble, modify, decompile,
otherwise reverse engineer the program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and
automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Neither Dial-Up Password Recovery binary code or Dial-Up Password Recovery source
may be used or reverse engineered to re-create the Dial-Up Password Recovery algorithm, which
is proprietary, without written permission of the author. Dial-Up Password Recovery may not be
distributed, except as stated in item #3 above, outside of the area of legal control of
the person or persons who purchased the original license, without written permission of the
copyright holder. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by A.S.A.P. Solutions Inc.
7. Installing and using Dial-Up Password Recovery signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Dial-Up Password Recovery
files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the Dial-Up Password Recovery.