Direct Stream Recorder distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Direct Stream Recorder
End user license agreement
The Direct Stream Recorder is distributed as shareware i.e. you can try software
before you buy one. This means:
1. All copyrights to Direct Stream Recorder are exclusively owned by the
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 7 days.
Following this test period of 7 days or less, if you wish to continue
to use Direct Stream Recorder, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
Direct Stream Recorder on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal
purpose, at a time. The registered Direct Stream Recorder software may not be
rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person
receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is
an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous
4. The Direct Stream Recorder unregistered trial version, may be freely
distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution
package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for
the distribution of Direct Stream Recorder without written permission from the
copyright holder. The Direct Stream Recorder unregistered trial version may not
be bundled or distributed with any other package without written
permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register please visit our site http://www.sytexis.com or open
registration topic in Direct Stream Recorder help. There you will find detailed
instruction to how to register Direct Stream Recorder
6. Direct Stream Recorder IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Sytexis Software
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY
OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Sytexis Software.
8. Installing and using Direct Stream Recorder signifies acceptance of these
terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Direct Stream Recorder files from your storage devices and cease to use
Thank you for using Direct Stream Recorder
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet.
To publish it on a CD, please contact email@example.com