Disk Password Protection distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
THE LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR USE AND DISTRIBUTION
The present license agreement (hereinafter "Agreement") is a legal agreement between you (the natural or legal person) and EXLADE, Inc. with regard to the software Disk Password Protection (hereinafter "Program"), including the software which has been recorded on an information carrier and any "embedded" or electronic documentation. By installing, copying or otherwise using the program, you take up the terms of the present agreement. If you do not accept the terms of the agreement, you may not use the program.
The LICENSE FOR the PROGRAM is protected by laws and international agreements on copyrights, as well as other laws and contracts regulating copyright relations.
UPDATING the SOFTWARE.
To receive an update you must have the license for the program for which this update is supplied by the author. The update replaces or supplements the updated program. The program obtained as a result of such update is to be used only in compliance with the present agreement. Minor updates (of a 4.х type) are free for registered users. To acquire major updates (of a x.x type), you must completely pay for the license.
1. All copyrights on Disk Password Protection exclusively belong to the author of the program, Vasil Mikulich, an EXLADE, Inc developer.
2. You can use this program during the trial period of 30 days. If you intend to continue to use this program, you HAVE TO register your copy of the program.
3. Upon registration, the user can utilize Disk Password Protection for any legal purposes on the number of computers and under the terms stipulated in the purchased license.
4. DISTRIBUTION. You may use this program as part of your commercial services as long as you own the commercial license of the Disk Password Protection and the product that you produce and/or distribute is NOT a software product with functionality substantially similar or equivalent to Disk Password Protection. The only file that may be distributed with your application is diskpp_kernel.dll
5. The unregistered trial version of Disk Password Protection can be distributed free only as it was delivered, i.e. without any changes.
6. DISK PASSWORD PROTECTION IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS”. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR, NOR HIS AUTHORIZED AGENTS ARE PERSONALLY LIABLE FOR DATA LOSSES, DAMAGE AND LOSS OF PROFIT OR ANY OTHER KINDS OF LOSSES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS PROGRAM.
7. It is forbidden to use, copy, emulate, clone, lease, rent, sell, change, decompile, disassemble or transfer the licensed program or any of its parts. Any similar unauthorized application will results in an immediate and automatic cancellation of this license and may cause criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. All rights which have not been otherwise expressed in the present agreement belong to Vasil Mikulich.
9. Installation and use of Disk Password Protection signifies acceptance of the terms of this license agreement.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license agreement, you may not use Disk Password Protection and you must remove the files of the program from your storage devices.
Thank you for using Disk Password Protection,
An unregistered, evaluation version of Disk Password Protection may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person nor company may charge a fee for the distribution of Disk Password Protection without written permission from the copyright holder EXLADE, Inc.