DoNeatThingsWithYourStuff distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Remember that - even though the legal stuff might go in one ear and out the other - we have children
to feed, and our livelihood depends on your honesty. Please do the right thing.
DoNeatThingsWithYourStuff - License for use
1. This Software is owned exclusively by Thistle Cottage Software Pty Ltd. and is protected by
copyright law and international copyright treaty. You must treat it as any other copyright material.
2. You may use this software, free of charge, for a trial period of up to 15 days to determine its
suitability for your purposes. If you wish to continue using this software beyond the trial period
you must pay for, and register, it.
3. Registration entitles you to use DoNeatThingsWithYourStuff on one PC only. You may however
take backups of the software, provided they are used only as backups.
4. You may not reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or modify the Software in any way nor
may you attempt to circumvent, override or invalidate in any way the trial period security provisions.
5. The software may not be sold, rented, leased or transferred to another party.
6. The trial distribution package, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not
modified in any way and that no charge is made for that distribution.
7. DoNeatThingsWithYourStuff is distributed on an `as is` basis. No warranty of any kind is expressed
or implied and Thistle Cottage Software will not be liable for any losses however caused whilst using
8. By installing and using DoNeatThingsWithYourStuff you signify your acceptance of these terms and
The trial distribution package may be freely distributed provided the distribution package is not
modified in any way and that no charge, other than reasonable cost of distribution media, is made
for that distribution.