Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 2.2.8
Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 2.2.8 RS232...
* Simulating serial protocols - Docklight can send out user-defined sequences according to the protocol used and it can react to incoming sequences. This makes it possible to simulate the behavior of a serial communication device, which is particularly useful for generating test conditions that are hard to reproduce with the original device (e. g. problem conditions).
* Logging RS232 data - All serial communication data can be logged using two different file formats: use plain text format for fast logging and storing huge amounts of data. Or create a HTML file with styled text that lets you easily distinguish between incoming and outgoing data or additional information.
* Detecting specific data sequences - In many test cases you will need to check for a specific sequence within the RS232 data that indicates a problem condition. Docklight manages a list of such data sequences for you and is able to perform user-defined actions after detecting a sequence, e. g. taking a snapshot of all communication data before and after the error message was received.
* Responding to incoming data - Docklight lets you specify user-defined answers to the different communication sequences received. This allows you to build a basic simulator for your serial device within a few minutes. It can also help you to trace a certain error by sending out a diagnostics command after receiving the error message.
* Docklight has been successfully tested with many popular USB-to-RS232 converters, virtual null modem software, and many other Embedded Development tools that appear as a virtual COM port.
What is new in official Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 2.2.8 software version? - Windows visual styles and high DPI aware. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor 2.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.4 release build. You may download Docklight.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:04:30. Just write the reviews of the Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor. System requirements are COM port(s) available. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor found to be clean. No guide or Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Docklight RS232 Terminal - RS232 Monitor: English.