Dtab distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Dtab - End User License
Dtab is shareware ("try-before-buy").
- All copyrights to Dtab are exclusively owned by Kevin Picone
- Anyone may use this software during a trial period of 30 days.
Following this trial period of 30 days or less, if you wish to
continue to use Dtab, you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use Dtab on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal
purpose, at a time. Dtab software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update,
the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- Dtab unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company
may charge a fee for the distribution of Dtab without written
permission from the copyright holder.
- Dtab IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS
OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Kevin Picone
- Installing and using Dtab signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Dtab files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.