Dump Flash decompiler distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. This license agreement ("License") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and DComSoft, Inc. and describes your rights and obligations regarding the use of the freeware version of the Dump Flash decompiler software ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT").
2. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you shall remove all the files related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your storage media and cease any further use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Any violation of these terms will subject you to legal liability.
3. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the intellectual property of and is owned by DComSoft, Inc.
4. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
5. Subject to the terms set forth in this License, DComSoft, Inc. grants you a nontransferable, non-exclusive right to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. This License grants you a right to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for FREE. Such use is granted for non-commercial purposes only.
7. You may:
a. distribute any part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT with you applications for any kind of personal, educational, and non-commercial usage
b. install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on as many computers as you wish
c. modify or alter the SOFTWARE PRODUCT at your own risk, provided that such modifications are extensively commented
8. You may not:
a. distribute any part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for commercial purposes
b. sell, rent, lease, or sublicense the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
c. transfer the rights on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
d. remove any proprietary notices or labels on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
9. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In no event will the DComSoft, Inc. be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including damages for loss of profits, loss or inaccuracy of data, incurred by any person from such
person`s usage of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT even if advised of the possibility of such damages.