Dynamic Disk Converter Server Edition 3.2
Dynamic Disk Converter Server Edition 3.2 Convert DYN...
1. Safely, directly convert dynamic disk to basic within 3~10 seconds.
2. Convert an invalid or unreadable dynamic disk to basic disk.
3. Support spanned volume, striped volume (RAID 0), mirrored volume (RAID 1) and RAID 5 volume convert (clone) to basic partition.
4. Support to directly convert dynamic disk containing mirrored volume to basic.
5. Ensure system bootable and data security after reverting dynamic to basic disk.
6. Support a single disk and volume with the maximum capacity of 2TB.
7. Support for FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT and others (e. g. ext2, ext3) file systems.
8. Support for Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/Windows 7, and including both 32 bit and 64 bit.
9. Support for IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB external disk and fire wire disk etc.
10. Friendly user interface makes you use it more easily and efficiently.
What is new in official Dynamic Disk Converter Server Edition 3.2 software version? - Optimized program quality and performance. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Dynamic Disk Converter Server Edition 3.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.4 release build. You may download DDC_SrvDemo.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:48. Just write the reviews of the Dynamic Disk Converter Server Edition. System requirements are Work on Windows 2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7 and Server 2003/2008 (32 and 64bit). Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Dynamic Disk Converter Server Edition found to be clean. No guide or Dynamic Disk Converter Server Edition tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Dynamic Disk Converter Server Edition: English.