E-Mage for Web distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
E-Mage For Web End-user license agreement
The E-Mage For Web (EMFW) is shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to EMFW are exclusively owned by V-Methods Software (the author).
2. Anyone may use this software during an evaluation period of 30 days. Following this evaluation period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use EMFW, you MUST register your copy or (else) stop using it.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the EMFW software on any single computer for any legal purpose. For each software user, the program can be in use on only one computer at any given time. If you install the software onto a multi-user platform or network, each and every individual user of the software must be registered separately.
4. The EMFW unregistered shareware version can be freely distributed if the distribution package is not modified. No person or company can charge a fee for the distribution of EMFW without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. EMFW is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use it at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
7. Installing and using EMFW signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove EMFW files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using E-Mage for Web.