Full DR.Web's ECOKENO report

ecokeno.exe - archive INNO SETUP
>ecokeno.exe\Script0.bin - OK
>ecokeno.exe\Script1.bin - OK
>ecokeno.exe\Install_Script.iss - OK
>ecokeno.exe\0.object - OK
>ecokeno.exe\Embedded_Setup.exe - archive BINARYRES
>>ecokeno.exe\Embedded_Setup.exe\data001 - OK
>ecokeno.exe\Embedded_Setup.exe - OK
>ecokeno.exe\0.file - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.exe - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm - archive CHM
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#IDXHDR - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#ITBITS - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#STRINGS - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#SYSTEM - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#TOPICS - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#URLSTR - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#URLTBL - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\$FIftiMain - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\$OBJINST - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\$WWAssociativeLinks/Property - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\$WWKeywordLinks/Property - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\encap1.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\encap2.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\encap3.png - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\encap4.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\encap5.png - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\encap6.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\encap7.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\encap7b.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\encap8.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\encap9.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\enfaq.htm - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\enpresent.htm - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\enuse.htm - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\intro.htm - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\Table of Contents.hhc - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm - archive CHM
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#IDXHDR - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#ITBITS - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#STRINGS - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#SYSTEM - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#TOPICS - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#URLSTR - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\#URLTBL - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\$FIftiMain - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\$OBJINST - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\$WWAssociativeLinks/Property - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\$WWKeywordLinks/Property - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\frcap1.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\frcap10.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\frcap2.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\frcap3.png - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\frcap4.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\frcap5.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\frcap6.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\frcap7.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\frcap8.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\frcap9.jpg - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\frpresent.htm - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\frutilisation.htm - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\intro.htm - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\problemfr.htm - OK
>>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm\Table of Contents.hhc - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.chm - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.lg - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.lg - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.lg - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.lg - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\ecokeno.lg - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\cellard.htm - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\cellard.htm - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\cellard.htm - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\cellard.htm - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\register.htm - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\register.htm - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\register.htm - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\register.htm - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\formulaire.htm - OK
>ecokeno.exe\{app}\register.htm - OK
ecokeno.exe - OK
Scan report for "ecokeno.exe":
Scanned: 78/77 Cured: 0
Infected found: 0/0 Deleted: 0
Modifications: 0/0 Renamed: 0
Suspicious: 0/0 Moved: 0
Adware: 0/0 Ignored: 0
Dialers: 0/0
Jokes: 0/0 Scan time: 0:00:07
Riskware: 0/0 Scan speed: 697 Kb/s
Hacktools: 0/0 Scan ended: 11:14:35


Back to the main report

Put a free download button on your own website

ECOKENO DOWNLOAD

Support ECOKENO, just copy+paste this html: