EF System Monitor 7.70
EF System Monitor 7.70 Shows Local Or Remote System R...
* A comprehensive tool which provides you with a permanent record of information like memory space, hard disk usage, date, time, user name, etc. about all the computers running on your network.
* When you run the EF System Monitor 7.70 under Windows except the Windows 9x you can use the advanced services provided by these Windows platforms, like process and thread surveillance, advanced I/O port monitoring, CPU times, etc.
* All items are displayed in a nice & friendly fashion, using graphical histograms and icons that suggest their functions.
* The EF System Monitor [efsystemmonitor7.70.exe] can not only show you the data from your local computer, but can do much more: With the EF System Monitor - 0.72MB Server (included in the package) you can collect and display the data from remote computers such as a TCP/IP network. To do so, just install the EF System Monitor 7.70 Server on the remote computers. Under Windows 95/98 it works as simple program and under Windows (except the Windows 9x) it works as service with the same features.
* When using Windows except the Windows 9x you can use the EF System Monitor Server which is a service with the same features.
* Requires: Typical Windows Installation.
* TCP/IP only for remote connections, not required by local usage.
What is new in official EF System Monitor 7.70 software version? - More improvements. What is expected in the future? Newly-made EF System Monitor 7.71 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 7.72 release build. You may download 3.e directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:41. Just write the reviews of the EF System Monitor. Buy EF System Monitor safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Typical Windows Installation. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and EF System Monitor found to be clean. No guide or EF System Monitor tutorial available. The following languages are supported by EF System Monitor: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian.