EGI distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
This manual and the software programs consisting of all the files included on
the accompanying magnetic disk labelled "EGI" and hereafter collectively
referred to as "the product", are licensed to you under the following
* Make copies of the original product diskette for back-up purposes.
* Use the compilers, the decompiler and the development files from the product
on your development computer. This is a single user license: only one person
may use the development tools at any time.
* Distribute the files EPLAY.DLL, EPLAY32.DLL, MCIEGI.DRV and
MCIEGI32.DLL as part of a published computer program, provided that
this published computer program does not directly compete with the product.
* Modify the product provided that you have obtained a source code license.
YOU MAY NOT:
* Distribute (modified or unmodified) copies of any part of the product other
than the files EPLAY.DLL, EPLAY32.DLL, MCIEGI.DRV and
MCIEGI32.DLL, except when you have a separate and specific license
to do so.
* Distribute (modified or unmodified) copies of the files EPLAY.DLL,
EPLAY32.DLL, MCIEGI.DRV or MCIEGI32.DLL independently of a published
* Distribute copies of this manual or any part thereof.
* Remove or conceal the copyright of the product. The product is and remains the
property of ITB CompuPhase.
ITB CompuPhase cannot be held liable for any damage or loss of profits that
results from the use of the product (or part thereof), or from the inability
to use it.
ITB CompuPhase cannot provide support for modified versions of the product.