EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.6
EMS SQL Manager For SQL Server Freeware 3.6 Excellent...
* Support of Unicode data
* Rapid database management and navigation
* Easy management of all SQL Server objects
* Advanced data manipulation tools
* Effective security management
* Excellent tools for query building
* Easy-to-use wizards performing SQL Server administrative tasks
* Powerful tools to make your work with SQL Server as easy as it can be
* New state-of-the-art graphical user interface
We are pleased to announce the new version of SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware - a high performance tool for SQL Server database administration and development.
You can download EMS SQL Manager Freeware for SQL Server from the following link:
Product Key Features
What' s new in SQL Manager for SQL Server 3. 6?
* Now the number of affected records is displayed for each batch statement.
* If a query returns multiple recordsets, the number of records is now displayed for every recordset.
* For certain types of queries returning multiple recordsets, the export of the second and subsequent recordsets worked incorrectly. Fixed now.
* The varchar and text fields data that contained national alphabet characters were sorted incorrectly. Fixed now.
Table and View editors, Data tab. Now the editing of the new datetime types values is possible with the input mask and the drop-down calendar.
Table Editor, Data tab.
* The width of the uniqueidentifier fields has been enlarged in the Form View.
* On Windows 7 the grid was resized incorrectly after resizing of the form. Fixed now.
* When extracting a table with the filestream field, the incorrect script was generated: the data were inserted before the creation of the unique key, which caused an error. Fixed now.
* In some cases the commands of indexes creation were duplicated in the result script. Fixed now.
Activity Monitor. The text is highlighted now in the SQL Text dialogue.
Query Builder. The query containing a clause or a value in brackets in the TOP was not parsed. Fixed now.
When renaming the procedure without recompiling its body, the old name was displayed in the DDL. Fixed now.
Procedure Editor. If the data export was launched after executing a procedure which returned the recordset, the Missing SQL property error occurred. Fixed now.
Table Editor. If on the DDL tab the filestream option and a constrained were set for the field, the erroneous SQL was created. Fixed now.
Indices Management. When working with SQL Server 2000, empty strings could appear in the index list if the selected table contained the statistics objects. Fixed now.
Other improvements and bug-fixes.
We hope you' ll enjoy working with our software.
What is new in official EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.6 software version? - If a query returns multiple recordsets, the number of records is now displayed for every recordset. Now it is possible to change the columns width on the Permissions tab of the objects editors. Other minor improvements and bug-fixes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.7 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.8 release build. You may download msmanager_lite.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:18. Just write the reviews of the EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware. System requirements are Pentium II 300MHz or higher, 128 MB RAM; 50MB of HD space, local or remote SQL Server. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware found to be clean. No guide or EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware tutorial available. The following languages are supported by EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware: English, German, Russian.