EMS SQL Query for MySQL 3.2
EMS SQL Query For MySQL 3.2 Building SQL Queries To M...
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Latest MySQL versions support: compatibility with all MySQL versions from 3. 23 to 6. x
- Support of UTF8 data
- Asynchronous query execution
- Connect through SSH tunnel: establish connection to an intermediate SSH server and forward all MySQL commands through the secure tunnel
- Connect through HTTP tunnel in case of Internet access through HTTP proxy only, or if the server does not allow direct connections to MySQL
- Using drag-and-drop operations when selecting tables and fields for a query visually
- Working simultaneously with several queries in separate windows
- Registering selected databases to work with
- Multiple database connections
- Navigation within recently used queries and selecting the required queries
- Syntax highlight, " quick code" and keyboard templates for faster editing query text
- Tool for data grouping and filtering
- The ability to create queries with unions and subqueries visually
- The ability to create diagrams based on queries
- Capabilities for viewing query plans
- Powerful BLOB viewer/editor with several types of viewing BLOB data
- Flexible personalization of graphical user interface
- Multi-language GUI support
EMS SQL Query for MySQL 3.2 released
We are pleased to announce the new version of EMS SQL Query - the powerful utility that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to databases.
You can download version 3. 2 of EMS SQL Query for MySQL [emssqlqueryformysql3.2.exe] from the following link:
What' s new in SQL Query 3. 2?
Unicode data support is implemented (InterBase/Firebird, DB2).
The Favourites tab is added to ensure fast access to Favorite Queries.
The Optimize Goal option is added (Oracle).
The utility now requests re-connection when the connection to a database is lost (InterBase).
Added the " Show default schema" option which allows you to avoid specifying objects names when it is not necessary (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, DB2).
Visual building of the FROM statement subqueries is now possible.
User-defined aggregate functions are now available in the Aggregate drop-down list in Query Builder (PostgreSQL, SQL Server).
Some other small bugfixes and improvements.
We hope you' ll enjoy working with our products.
What is new in official EMS SQL Query for MySQL 3.2 software version? - - Unicode data support is implemented - The Favourites tab is added to ensure fast access to Favorite Queries and much more. What is expected in the future? Newly-made EMS SQL Query for MySQL 3.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.4 release build. You may download myquery.zip directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:44. Just write the reviews of the EMS SQL Query for MySQL. Buy EMS SQL Query for MySQL safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are 600Mhz; 128Mb RAM; Possibility to connect to some local or remote MySQL server. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and EMS SQL Query for MySQL found to be clean. No guide or EMS SQL Query for MySQL tutorial available. The following languages are supported by EMS SQL Query for MySQL: English, German.