ERCreator distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The license for ERCreator is non-floating, so you need one license for each employee who should have access to the product at any time. It is allowed to install the product on multiple computers, as long as it is used by the same employee - and not used simultaniously.
Copyright (C) 2001-2005 ModelCreator Software, Inc. (ModelCreator Software I/S)
All Rights Reserved
ModelCreator Software, Inc. License Agreement
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU, THE END USER, AND MODELCREATOR SOFTWARE, INC. BY OPENING THE SEALED DISTRIBUTION MEDIA PACKAGE, OR RECEIVING AN UNLOCK KEY OR SERIAL NUMBER TO ENABLE A TRIAL/DEMO VERSION OF THE PRODUCT OR RECEIVING THE NON-TRIAL VERSION WHETHER RECEIVED ON DISTRIBUTION MEDIA OR AS A RESULT OF ELECTRONIC DOWNLOAD, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This agreement supersedes all prior agreements, proposals, and representations between you and ModelCreator Software, regarding all ModelCreator Software software products.
MODELCREATOR SOFTWARE - SOFTWARE LICENSE:
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. ModelCreator Software, Inc. (the "COMPANY") grants to you the right to use one copy of the enclosed or associated software program (the "SOFTWARE") on a single terminal connected to a single computer. You may use the SOFTWARE on a computer network (any combination of two or more terminals that are electronically linked and capable of sharing the use of a single copy of a software program) provided you have purchased and dedicated at least one copy of the SOFTWARE product for each concurrent user of the SOFTWARE on the network. Each concurrent user of the SOFTWARE must have exclusive access to an original SOFTWARE product manual during use.
2. OWNERSHIP and COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is owned by COMPANY and is licensed to you. It is not sold. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyright protected material (e.g., a book or musical recording) except that you may either (a) make one copy solely for backup or archival purposes or (b) transfer the SOFTWARE to a single hard disk provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes. You must have only one working copy at a time for each copy of the SOFTWARE licensed to you. You may not copy the written materials accompanying the SOFTWARE.
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS. You may not rent or lease the SOFTWARE, but you may transfer the SOFTWARE and all accompanying original distribution media and printed materials on a permanent basis provided you retain no copies and the recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement. If the SOFTWARE is an update, any transfer must include the update and all prior versions. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or modify the SOFTWARE.
4. MULTIPLE MEDIA SOFTWARE. If the SOFTWARE package contains both 3.5" and 5.25" floppy disks, CD-ROM, Zip disk, or tape cartridge (the "DISTRIBUTION MEDIA"), then you may use only the MEDIA appropriate for your single-user computer or network file server. You may not use the other MEDIA on another computer or computer network, or loan, rent, lease, or transfer them to another user except as part of the permanent transfer (as provided above) of all SOFTWARE and written materials.
1. LIMITED WARRANTY. COMPANY warrants that the SOFTWARE has been accurately recorded on the MEDIA and that the MEDIA contains no known defects. If you return any MEDIA which does not meet this warranty to the place you obtained them within 30 days from the date of shipment, COMPANY or its authorized dealer will replace the MEDIA without charge. This is your only remedy for breach of warranty. You assume all risks with respect to the accuracy, quality, reliability, and performance of the SOFTWARE and accompanying materials. Any implied warranties are limited to 30 days. Some states do not allow limitations on duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
2. NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR REMEDIES. COMPANY disclaims all other warranties and remedies, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the SOFTWARE and the accompanying written materials. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have others which vary from state to state.
3. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall COMPANY or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE, even if COMPANY has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
If you have any questions concerning this agreement, or if you wish to contact the COMPANY for any reason, please contact: ModelCreator Software, Inc. Postbox 196, 4100 Ringsted, Denmark. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: If you are installing onto a Windows NT/2000/XP system you need to have Administrator rights, otherwise the install may not complete successfully.
If you have any problems installing this product, please contact ModelCreator Software` Technical Support by sending an E-mail message to: email@example.com.
See End User License Agreement.