Easy Color Picker distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Copyright (C) SOFTSAGA, All Rights Reserved.
Easy Color Picker (ECP) End User License Agreement
ECP is distributed as try before you buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to ECP are exclusively owned by the author - Saga Royal.
2. The ECP unregistered trial version may be freely distributed.
3. Anyone may use this software Trial Version. The limitation of this copy is it can only display Red and Green color codes. To remove the limitation, you must register.
To register you must buy ECP. Currently there are 1 basic type of license issued for ECP:
A single computer usage license. The user purchases one license to use the ECP on one computer.
1. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use ECP on as many computers as defined by the licensing terms above according to the number of licenses purchased, for any legal purpose. The registered ECP software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it`s entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
2. THE ECP IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR THE AGENTS OF THE AUTHOR WILL BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
3. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Neither ECP source code nor ECP binary code may be used or reverse engineered to re-create the ECP picking algorithm, which is proprietary, without written permission of the author.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Saga Royal.
4. You may not use the Product for any illegal or morally or ethically questionable purpose.
5. Installing and using ECP signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove ECP files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the Easy Color Picker.
The Easy Color Picker unregistered trial version may be freely distributed.