Easy File & Folder Protector distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Easy File & Folder Protector (FP)
The AM is distributed as shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to FP are exclusively owned by the author
2. You may try this software during a test period of 30 days. If you decide
to keep FP on your computer you must register it. This means, that you
must buy a single/multiuser license. It is strongly recommended to
register FP within 30 days or less as soon as you find out that the
program suits your needs.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use FP
on one computer (i.e. a single cpu) for any legal purpose, at any time.
Also the user can register FP for several computers(multiuser license).
4. The FP unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company
may charge a fee for the distribution of FP without written permission
from the copyright holder.
5. To register FP, go to http://www.softstack.com/buyfileprotpro.html
and register it on-line. If you buy a multiuser license then you should
enter in the field "Quantity" a required quantity of computers to be
supplied with the FP. There are good discounts for registering FP for
several computers. After on-line registration you will receive your own
registration code that you should enter in the FP using the menu item
Thank you for using the original FP.