Easy Schedule Maker distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Carefully read the following Terms and Conditions before using Easy Schedule Maker (the "Software"). By using the product you indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. Grant of License. John Buckley grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to install and use the Software on your computer. Such license grant is conditioned upon the following limitations: (i) copies of the Software may be made for backup and archival purposes only; (ii) you do not reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software; and (iii) you do not use the Software for purposes other than as authorized in this end user agreement or knowingly permit anyone else to do so.
2. Term of License. This license is effective until terminated. You may terminate it any time by deleting the Software and all accompanying documentation and copies thereof from your computer. You may transfer the Software provided that (i) the transferee fully accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement and (ii) all complete or partial copies of the Software, including copies on data storage devices, are also transferred or destroyed. This license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any term or condition of this Agreement.
3. Intellectual Property. All rights to the Software and all copyrights patents, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights relating thereto are and shall remain with John Buckley. You acknowledge that no rights, title or interest in these items is granted under this Agreement. Authorized copies of the Software shall contain all copyright notices or proprietary legends that are contained or embedded in the Software. You must no change the Software.
4. Limited Warranty. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ALL SUCH OTHER WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
5. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL John Buckley BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS OR OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF John Buckley HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL John Buckley `s LIABILITY EXCEED THE FEE PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE.
6. General. If any provision or part of any provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid or unenforceable, such part shall be ineffective without in any way affecting the remaining parts of such provision or the remaining provisions of this Agreement.
You may include this program on any CD compilation.
You must disclose that this is a time limited trial, and that the product is not free.