Easy Time Tracking distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Easy Time Tracking LICENSE AGREEMENT
Logic Software Inc. is willing to license the Easy Time Tracking software ("Software") to you only if you accept all of the terms in this license agreement. Please read the terms carefully before you install the software, because by installing the software you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this agreement. By your action of using Easy Time Tracking, you are agreeing to comply with all terms contained in this License.
Ownership of the Software
1. The Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain with Logic Software. You agree to abide by the copyright law and all other applicable laws of the United States and Canada including, but not limited to, export control laws.
Grant of License
2. In no event may you use the Software without a serial number purchased from Logic Software. Upon purchasing a license for the Software, Logic Software grants you nonexclusive, non-transferable license to use and install the Software on one computer. In no event shall you install or use the Software and license serial number on more than one computer at the same time. Any change made to the Software including the database structure is at the client's risks. If the Software becomes unusable following changes made by the client, repairs will not be covered by free support. The client will have to purchase development hours to correct the situation.
Restrictions on Use and Transfer
3. You may not copy or duplicate the Software, except as necessary solely for archival purposes, program error verification, or to replace defective storage media. You agree to retain the Software and all copies in your possession.
4. You may permanently transfer the Software and accompanying written materials (including the most recent update and all prior versions) if you retain no copies and the transferee agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Such a transfer terminates your license. You may not rent or lease the Software or otherwise transfer or assign the right to use the Software, except as stated in this paragraph.
5. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
Disclaimer of Warranties
6. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU AS IS AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY LOGIC SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. LOGIC SOFTWARE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR BE FREE FROM ERRORS, OR THAT THE OPERATIONS OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED. LOGIC SOFTWARE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF THE REPORTS GENERATED. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT AND FORM THE BASIS FOR DETERMINING THE PRICE CHARGED FOR THE PRODUCTS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY, SO THIS DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. IN NO EVENT WILL LOGIC SOFTWARE BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOST SAVINGS, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE.
8. This license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with any term hereof. No notice shall be required from Logic Software to effect such termination. You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by notifying Logic Software in writing of termination. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software. Your obligation to pay accrued charges and fees shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
9. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Ontario, Canada. If any part of this Agreement is found void and unenforceable, it will not affect the validity of the balance of this Agreement, which shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
10. If you have any questions concerning this Agreement or wish to contact Logic Software for any reason, please call Logic Software at (416) 907-9944 or write: Logic Software Inc., 105 Brisbane Road, Unit 6, Toronto, ON, M3J 2K6 Canada.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact Logic Software Inc.