EasyEx absent planner distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, EasyEx (Licensor) grants to you (Licensee) free of charge
non-exclusive, non transferable, temporally limited license to install, execute and use one copy of projectplanner - Demo
version (Software) for test purposes only. After the termination of the license you will buy or delete the software on your pc.
2. Ownership. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual
property laws and treaties. EasyEx shall at all times own all right, title and interest in and to the Software, including all
intellectual property rights therein. You shall not remove any copyright notice or other proprietary or restrictive notice
or legend contained or included in the Software and you shall reproduce and copy all such information on all copies made
hereunder, including such copies as may be necessary for archival or backup purposes.
3. Restrictions. You may not use, reproduce, transmit, modify, adapt or translate the Software, in whole or in part, to others,
except as otherwise permitted by this Agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative
works based on the Software.
4. Limitation of Warranty. The licensed software is provided as is without any warranties or Conditions of any kind, including but
not limited to warranties or conditions of merchantability Or fitness for a particular purpose. Licensee assumes the entire risk
as to the results and Performance of the licensed software.
5. Limitation of Liability. In no event will licensor or its suppliers be liable to licensee for any Indirect, incidental, special, or
consequential damages whatsoever, even if the licensor or its Suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damage or
claim, or it is foreseeable. Licensor`s maximum aggregate liability to licensee shall not exceed the amount paid by licensee
For this software. The limitations of this section shall apply whether or not the alleged Breach or default is a breach of a
fundamental condition or term.
6. Termination. This Agreement is effective until terminated. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all
copies of the Software. This Agreement will terminate immediately without notice if you fail to comply with any provision of this
Agreement. Licensor may terminate this Agreement any time by issuing notice of termination. Upon termination, you must
destroy all copies of theSoftware. Provisions 2,5,6-8 shall survive any temination of this Agreement.
7. Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in to the HGB of