EasySQL Deploy Plus distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
IMPORTANT NOTICE. Please carefully read this License Agreement: BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING AND/OR USING THE SOFTWARE OR CLICKING "I ACCEPT" WHEN PROMPTED IN CONJUNCTION THEREWITH, YOU ("LICENSEE") ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON OR LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE FULL LEGAL AUTHORITY TO ACCEPT ON BEHALF OF AND BIND THAT PERSON OR LEGAL ENTITY TO THESE TERMS.
1. Evaluation license. Licensor grants Licensee the right to use the Software upon the terms and conditions of this License for a period of 15 days ("Evaluation Period") for the purpose of evaluating whether or not the Software meet the Licensee`s requirements.
Upon expiry of the Evaluation Period:
1.1. The Licensee will, where the Software has met Licensee`s requirements, and where Licensee wishes to enter into a full License, become fully bound by this License and pay to Licensor the License Fee(s).
1.2. In the event that the Software does not meet the Licensee`s requirements, or where Licensee otherwise does not wish to enter into a full License, Licensee shall destroy the Software and all copies, in whole or in part, in any form including partial copies or modifications of the Software received from the Licensor or made in connection with this License and all documentation relating thereto and Licensee shall provide Licensor with a certificate (if requested) certifying that the same has been done and any rights of the Licensee to use the Software shall cease.
2. License grant. This is a license agreement and NOT an agreement for sale. Green Computers continues to own the copy of the SOFTWARE contained on the disk and all other copies that you are authorized by this LICENSE to make. Your rights to the SOFTWARE are specified in this LICENSE, and Green Computers retains all rights not expressly granted to you in this LICENSE. Green Computers hereby grants to you, and you accept, a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use, copy and modify the SOFTWARE only as authorized below Provided that the Licensee has paid the appropriate License Fees, the Licensor grants to the Licensee, in the country where the Software was downloaded, for the term of this License a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable and non-transferable license
3. Permitted uses. This LICENSE grants you the following rights:
3.1. The SOFTWARE is licensed per individual developer. You may make copies on more than one computer, as long as the use of the SOFTWARE is by the same developer.
3.2. Solely with respect to electronic documents included with the SOFTWARE, you may make a copy for each developer for which the Software has been licensed as described in section above; provided, that such copies shall be used only by such developer for internal purposes and are not to be republished or distributed to any other third party.
C. You may use the evaluation versions of the SOFTWARE for the limited purposes of demonstrations, trials and design time evaluations.
4. Restricted uses. You may not, without the prior written permission of Green Computers:
4.1. Disassemble, decompile or "unlock", decode or otherwise reverse translate or engineer, or attempt in any manner to reconstruct or discover any source code or underlying algorithms of SOFTWARE provided in object code form only.
4.2. Use, copy, modify, or merge copies of the SOFTWARE and any accompanying documents except as permitted in this LICENSE.
4.3. Transfer, rent, lease, or sublicense the SOFTWARE.
5. Copyright. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE are owned by Green Computers. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. All rights are reserved worldwide. You must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material, except that you may, in addition to the copies permitted in this LICENSE, make one copy of the SOFTWARE solely for backup or archival purposes. No part of the accompanying printed materials may be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, stored in any retrieval system, or translated into any language by any means without the express prior written permission of Green Computers.
6. Termination. This LICENSE and your right to use the SOFTWARE will terminate immediately without notice from Green Computers if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this LICENSE. Upon termination, you agree to destroy the SOFTWARE, including all accompanying documents and copies. This is in addition to and not in lieu of any criminal, civil or other remedies available to Green Computers.
7. Limited warranty. A. Green Computers does not warranty that the SOFTWARE will be error-free. Except with respect to REDISTRIBUTABLES, which are provided "AS IS," without warranty of any kind, Green Computers warrants that the SOFTWARE will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying electronic documentation for a period of thirty (30) days from the date of receipt.
B. Green Computers` entire liability, in contract tort or otherwise, and your exclusive remedy under the performance warranty set forth in Section 7.A, shall be, at Green Computers` option, either (a) return of the purchase price paid, or (b) repair or replacement of the defective SOFTWARE. This limited warranty is void if failure of the SOFTWARE has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement SOFTWARE will be warranted for the remainder of the original thirty (30) day period.
C. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION, GREEN COMPUTERS DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OR TRADE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, CURRENCY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE.
8. Limitation of liabilities. Green Computers` liability, whether in contract, or otherwise, arising out of Licensee`s use of, or in connection with, the SOFTWARE, or otherwise under this Agreement, shall not exceed the amount of the license fee paid by you to Green Computers. IN NO EVENT SHALL GREEN COMPUTERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF GREEN COMPUTERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.