Serial Port Splitter distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Software license agreement
This user license agreement (the "AGREEMENT") is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and ELTIMA Software.
The SOFTWARE is the property of ELTIMA Software and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties.
If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follows:
1. Install and use the unlimited number of copies of the Demo VERSION.
2. Use one or more copies of the Demo VERSION for evaluation purposes only.
3. Copy and distribute freely the Demo VERSION (see 'DISTRIBUTION').
You may not:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the Demo VERSION or any portion of it (unless you are an authorized reseller/partner).
2. Decompile, disassemble, deflash, reverse engineer or modify the Demo VERSION or any portion of it.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the Demo VERSION as you wish and distribute them to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the Demo VERSION (not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the Demo VERSION (except for shipment and handling charges). Computer's Magazines are authorized to distribute it on any Cover Disk or CD-ROM without any permission. Please inform us by e-mail each time you distribute the Demo VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". ELTIMA Software disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using the SOFTWARE.
Disclaimer of damages
ELTIMA Software assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if ELTIMA Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refund the purchase price.