Email Address Collector distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
EMAIL ADDRESS COLLECTOR
LICENSE FOR USE AND DISTRIBUTION
Email Address Collector is distributed as shareware which means:
1. All copyrights to Email Address Collector are exclusively owned by DS Development.
2. Although the trial version doesn't have any time limitations, please note that some features are disabled until you register your copy of Email Address Collector.
3. The Email Address Collector unregistered trial version may be freely distributed under the following conditions, provided the distribution package is not modified:
- no person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Email Address Collector without written permission from the copyright holder.
- the Email Address Collector unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
4. Email Address Collector IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. DS DEVELOPMENT WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by DS Development.
6. Installing and using Email Address Collector signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Email Address Collector files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
This program may be freely distributed.