Emissary distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
License Agreement for MimarSinan Emissary:
I. Emissary Software
1. You may make and distribute copies of the original Emissary software without restriction, provided you do not modify the original Emissary software in any form, and distribute it only in the exact form and packaging in which you received it (self-installing executable provided by MimarSinan).
2. You may use Emissary for a total period of thirty days free of charge. You are considered to have used Emissary for a day if you use any part of the Emissary software in that day. The free thirty day period does not include idle days when you do not actually use the Emissary software.
3. To continue using Emissary beyond thirty days, you must purchase a license from MimarSinan. Visit http://www.mimarsinan.com for more information on licensing Emissary.
II. Packages Created with Emissary
1. You may freely distribute non-commercial packages created with Emissary, provided the packages were created before the expiration of your thirty day free usage period for the Emissary software.
2. You are expressly denied permission to distribute commercial packages created with Emissary at any time. To distribute commercial packages with Emissary you need to purchase a license from MimarSinan. Visit http://www.mimarsinan.com for more information on licensing Emissary.
3. If you have already purchased a license for Emissary, you may create and distribute, without royalties per packages created or distribution achieved, commercial and non-commercial packages created with Emissary, using standard or advanced package creation options. These packages may each use different languages without restriction.
Copyright© 1992-2000 MimarSinan International. All rights reserved.
Distribute ONLY in the self extracting and installing form in which you received the product.