Encrypt PDF (Secure PDF) 2.3
Encrypt PDF (Secure PDF) 2.3 Encrypt To Existing PDFs...
Note, The source PDF must be an encrypted PDF. Acrobat Reader will show a key in the bottom status bar if the PDF is encrypted.
There two passwords you can apply to a PDF. The first is the owner password. Opening a PDF with this password will allow you full access to the PDF when a user password has been assigned as well. This means that even if printing was disabled you will still be able to print the PDF when using this password. No password will be prompted for when opening the PDF if you secure it with only an owner password. The second is the user password. Opening a PDF with this password will restrict you based on how the PDF was password protected (printing may be disabled, for instance).
1. EncryptPDF is easy to use;
2. EncryptPDF does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;
3. EncryptPDF supports password protect opening of the document;
4. EncryptPDF supports prevent printing of the document;
5. EncryptPDF supports Prevent copying of text/graphics;
6. EncryptPDF supports Prevent changes to the document;
7. EncryptPDF supports Password protection for PDF file with 40 or 128 bit encryption;
8. EncryptPDF supports user password and owner password;
9. EncryptPDF supports add printing, copying and changing permissions to an encrypted PDF file;
10. EncryptPDF supports drag and drop;
11. EncryptPDF supports Acrobat 7. 0 PDF format;
What is new in official Encrypt PDF (Secure PDF) 2.3 software version? - pdf secure, pdf protector, printing, copying,changing. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Encrypt PDF (Secure PDF) 2.4 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.5 release build. You may download encryptpdf.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:42. Just write the reviews of the Encrypt PDF (Secure PDF). Buy Encrypt PDF (Secure PDF) safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are All Windows Platform. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Encrypt PDF (Secure PDF) found to be clean. No guide or Encrypt PDF (Secure PDF) tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Encrypt PDF (Secure PDF): English.