Energy Saving 1.3.1
Energy Saving 1.3.1 Save Money By Getting Picture Of...
This program allows you to record the consumption of electricity, water, gas and heating oil. Thus you can identify the cause of higher bills more easily.
The clearly arranged, graphical analyses make it possible to compare the data to track changes related to the resource consumption (" Are we more efficient? " ).
The program also has a cost calculator for electricity and water, allowing an efficient and easy calculation of the resource consumption of a selectable appliance.
In addition, the software has many tips on Energy Saving by AB-Tools.com GmbHs which will allow you to reduce monthly expenditure on electricity, water, gas and heating oil.
Features of Energy Saving 1.3.1 at a glance:
- Recording of consumption of electricity, water, gas and heating oil.
- Calculation of consumption and the cost of electricity and water.
- Many opportunities to create a transparent, graphical summary of stored data.
- Ability to print the single entries and all analyses.
- Many tips on Energy Saving [energysaving1.3.1.exe]s are included.
- Integrated help system.
- Automatic program updates (deactivation is possible).
- Multilingual (at the moment English, German and Polish).
- Intuitive program interface.
- Free e-mail support in case of problems or questions.
- Minor updates of full version for free.
What is new in official Energy Saving 1.3.1 software version? - Minor Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Energy Saving 1.4 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.5 release build. You may download EnergieSparen.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:04:08. Just write the reviews of the Energy Saving. System requirements are .NET Framework 2.0. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Energy Saving found to be clean. No guide or Energy Saving tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Energy Saving: German, English, Polish.