Enterra Icon Keeper Deluxe distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Enterra Company (Enterra) hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the software produced by Enterra (the Software).
For evaluation, the license is granted, and is time-limited.
For registered release you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not simultaneously;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software's proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you.
Should the Software prove defective, you and not Enterra assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
ENTERRA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Enterra. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
AGREEMENT by and between Enterra, Inc., software developers
corporation ("Enterra") and the undersigned ("Distributor").
1. Agreement Scope. This Agreement supercedes any and all prior
distribution agreements between Enterra and Distributor.
2. Authorization. Enterra grants Distributor a non-exclusive
license to distribute any of Enterra's shareware products,
provided that Distributor abides by the Terms of Distribution.
3. Terms of Distribution:
a. Distributor may not distribute any software products by
Enterra that are NOT found in Enterra's
b. Distributor agrees to distribute only the latest versions of
Enterra's products, and agrees to check Enterra's Support
Forums for the latest versions of any products before
4. Enterra's Support Forums. The latest versions of Enterra's
products are always available in the Enterra Support Forums on
the following services:
o Internet: Visit our web site at http://www.enterra-inc.com/
5. Notification. Enterra agrees to notify Distributor via electronic
mail when any new versions of Enterra's products are released.
6. Term. This Agreement shall expire 5 years after the date set forth
below, unless sooner terminated in accordance with the provisions
of this Agreement.
7. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed
in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without
reference to its conflict of laws provisions.
8. Authority. Each party hereby represents that it has the
unrestricted right and authority to enter into and perform its
obligations under this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have caused this Agreement to
be executed by their duly authorized officers as of the date set