Excel Unit Conversion Addin 3.0
Excel Unit Conversion Addin 3.0 Unit Conversion Add-i...
The main unit conversion functionality is available as a user defined function. This can be accessed from the Insert Function dialog or by simply typing it into a cell.
Units are defined in a simple text file, which can be modified if new ones are required. However most units are already defined and new derived units can be generated on the fly (e. g. kg. m/s). Dimensional Analysis is used to ensure that the conversion is legitimate.
A fully working evaluation with a nag screen is available to download from http://www. unit-conversion. com/downloads. aspx. Online help and comprehensive examples are provided to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
- A single function call convert between any units of measure.
- A value and two units string is all that is required.
- Converted values can be recalculated `on-the-fly`.
- Cells can be laid out in any arrangement.
- A menu specific to unit conversion is provided to give you access to some commonly used features.
- Some of the menu items are also provided on a Units toolbar.
- To make the Excel Function Editor more user friendly, each function parameter now has a description associated with it.
- Unit Conversion Formula in cells, worksheets & workbooks can be `frozen`.
- Unit descriptions, factors & offsets can be updated within Excel.
- Currency conversion can be handled.
- Support for Unicode characters, allowing any character or symbol to be used.
What is new in official Excel Unit Conversion Addin 3.0 software version? - Improved Excel integration. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Excel Unit Conversion Addin 3.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.2 release build. You may download asexcelunit.msi directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:04:03. Just write the reviews of the Excel Unit Conversion Addin. System requirements are Excel 97-2003. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Excel Unit Conversion Addin found to be clean. No guide or Excel Unit Conversion Addin tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Excel Unit Conversion Addin: English.