Exchange Server Toolbox 5.5.1
Exchange Server Toolbox 5.5.1 Exchange Server Plug-in...
With Exchange Server Toolbox 5.5.1, you can handle all e-mails arriving via the SMTP of the Exchange server using technologies already well-established in SmartPOP2Exchange.
Filter spam reliably with the tried and tested SpamAssassin, use your favorite virus scanner for checking e-mail and backup each e-mail message.
* Plug-in for the Microsoft Exchange Server - can be integrated seamlessly into the server environment.
* Almost all virus scanner programs may be used by SmartPOP2Exchange in order to discover and delete infected e-mail.
* Easy-to-use and clearly laid out user interface via MMC
* Spam filter: SpamAssassin is included ready for use, with Bayes filter and the possibility to learn spam and ham manually.
* Integrated blacklist and whitelist (for e-mail addresses)
* Backup service with the ability to write any incoming or outgoing e-mail message into a specified folder - thus easily meeting legal requirements for the archiving of business e-mail
* Separate, extended Windows event log
* Help file and PDF user manual included in installation
Save your mail to keep your mail safe.
What is new in official Exchange Server Toolbox 5.5.1 software version? - * Supports hMail Server * Native 64bit * New version of SpamAssassin (V3.4.1) * new version of ClamAV (V0.99.2) - fixed * Support for Sanesecurity signatures for ClamAV * Fixed crash and DMZ access causes * http://www.jam-software.com/exchange_server_toolbox/changes.shtml. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Exchange Server Toolbox 5.6 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 5.7 release build. You may download ExchangeServerToolbox-Demo.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:22. Just write the reviews of the Exchange Server Toolbox. System requirements are Exchange Server 2003 (32bit) - 2013 (64bit); .NET Framework 3.5 & 4. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Exchange Server Toolbox found to be clean. No guide or Exchange Server Toolbox tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Exchange Server Toolbox: English, German.