Exif Pilot distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Copyright © 2004 - 2013 "Two Pilots"
All Rights Reserved
1. You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty. If you do not agree with the terms of this license, you must remove "Exif Pilot" files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
2.You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
3. All copyrights to "Exif Pilot" are exclusively owned by Two Pilots. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Two Pilots.
4. The terms of this license, as well as the "Exif Pilot" interface design are subjects of changes in future versions of "Exif Pilot".
5. "Exif Pilot Lite" may come packaged with additional Two Pilots products or third-party products. Please review the licensing terms of these individual products.
6. Installing and using "Exif Pilot" signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license or if the terms of this license contradict with your local laws, you must remove "Exif Pilot" files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
8. THIS SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. TWO PILOTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
You may include this trial version on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the trial copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free.