Extreme Picture Finder distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Extreme Picture Finder
Copyright ©2001-2016 Extreme Internet Software
All rights reserved
License for use and distribution.
Extreme Picture Finder is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Extreme Picture Finder are exclusively owned by the author - Extreme Internet Software.
2. Anyone may use this software during an evaluation period of 20 days. Following this evaluation period of 20 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Extreme Picture Finder, you must purchase it.
3. Once purchased, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Extreme Picture Finder on up to 2 computers, for any legal purpose. The licensed Extreme Picture Finder software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
4. The Extreme Picture Finder trial version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Extreme Picture Finder without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. Extreme Picture Finder IS DISTRIBUTED 'AS IS'. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Extreme Internet Software.
7. Installing and using Extreme Picture Finder signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Extreme Picture Finder files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for choosing Extreme Picture Finder!
Extreme Internet Software