Extreme Thumbnail Generator distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Extreme Thumbnail Generator
Copyright (C) 2003-2016 Extreme Internet Software
All rights reserved
License for use and distribution.
The Extreme Thumbnail Generator is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Extreme Thumbnail Generator are exclusively owned by the author - Extreme Internet Software.
2. Anyone may use this software during an evaluation period of 20 days. Following this evaluation period of 20 days or less, if you wish to continue to use Extreme Thumbnail Generator, you must purchase it.
3. Once purchased, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Extreme Thumbnail Generator on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time. The licensed Extreme Thumbnail Generator software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
4. The Extreme Thumbnail Generator trial version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Extreme Thumbnail Generator without written permission from the copyright holder.
5. Extreme Thumbnail Generator IS DISTRIBUTED 'AS IS'. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Extreme Internet Software.
7. Installing and using Extreme Thumbnail Generator signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Extreme Thumbnail Generator files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.