F-Album distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
F-Album: the License
- All copyrights to F-Album are exclusively owned by
- Anyone may use this software with trial limitation that
allow use F-Album only for 100 (one hundred) files. If you wish
use F-Album without trial limitation you MUST register.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use F-Album on one computer (i.e. a single CPU), for any legal purpose,
at a time. The registered F-Album software may not be rented or
leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving
it agrees to terms of this license.
- The F-Album unregistered (trial) version may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of F-Album without
written permission from the copyright holder.
- F-Album IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorised use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by
- Installing and using F-Album signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
F-Album files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .