F-IN-BOX, DLL Edition 3.0
F-IN-BOX, DLL Edition 3.0 A Window Control To Enhance...
F-IN-BOX - embed Flash in your applications
F-IN-BOX is a developer' s library to enhance Macromedia / Adobe Flash Player ActiveX features. It does not use its own engine to display movies but provide a wrapper around official swflash. ocx/flash. ocx code instead. Thus it is possible to avoid certain Macromedia / Adobe Flash Player ActiveX limitations.
There are a few editions:
* Load flash movies directly from any source (no temporary files!). Protect your flash movies.
* Create flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even when the Macromedia / Adobe Flash Player ActiveX is not installed!
* Ability to play Flash Video (FLV) directly from any source (no temporary files!). Protect your flash videos.
* Enable/disable flash sounds
* Adjust flash sounds
* Get a snap image of the current flash movie frame
* Write code which is compatible with any version of Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9).
What is new in official F-IN-BOX, DLL Edition 3.0 software version? - Load flash movies from memory directly.Create flash-enabled applications which are ready to work even when Macromedia Flash Player ActiveX is not installed! Transparency is fully supported! Ability to play Flash Video (FLV) directly from memory.Get frames of a movie as bitmaps.Flash 8 / 9 is supported! Sound Recording. What is expected in the future? Newly-made F-IN-BOX, DLL Edition 3.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.2 release build. You may download f_in_box__dll__demo_3_5.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:56. Just write the reviews of the F-IN-BOX, DLL Edition. System requirements are A standard Windows PC. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and F-IN-BOX, DLL Edition found to be clean. No guide or F-IN-BOX, DLL Edition tutorial available. The following languages are supported by F-IN-BOX, DLL Edition: English.