Firefox Addon FEBE
* Schedule automatic backups on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
* Save backups in time-stamped folders to easily identify when the backups were created. Specify how many folders you wish to keep and FEBE 6.1 removes the oldest.
* Backup reminder. FEBE [febe6.1.exe] can alert you if a backup has not been completed in a specified number of days.
* Comprehensive results report with links to the author’ extension/theme homepages.
* User-defined backups. Make backups of virtually any file or folder - Firefox related or not. Just specify what to backup and FEBE - 0.47MB does the rest.
* Extensive built-in help files. Just click the little blue information icons in FEBE 6.1 options.
* FEBE 6. uses native Firefox zip/unzip components. Much, much faster than previous FEBE versions that depended on external, third-party utilities.
* Upload backups to your Box. account automatically or with a single click. (FEBE 6. )
* Verify your extension directory. Upgrading to Fx 3. sometimes leaves garbage in the extensions directory. FEBE can clean it up. (FEBE 6. )
* Quick Backup. You can quickly backup as many or as few individual extensions/themes as you like. They can be saved together in a single, installable xpi file (Similar to CLEO). (FEBE 6. )
* … and more!
installed, FEBE is available from the Firefox Tools menu. An icon can be placed on the toolbar via (right-click on toolbar) > Customize. . .
: FEBE 6. is for Firefox 3. and above only. For Firefox 2. , use FEBE 5. .
for Thunderbird (TEBE) beta is available at http://customsoftwareconsult. om/extensions/tebe/tebebeta.
What is new in official FEBE 6.1 software version? - Maxversion bump and locale update # Fixed: "Invalid date" message when scheduled backup was missed. # Fixed(?): Yet another attempt to fix the "progress window not closing" problem. # Fixed: Restore extensions problem when backup destination directory contained certain characters (e.g., "#"). # Changed: If "Include a copy of FEBE with backup" is checked, only one copy will get backed up. In other words, if "Backup extensions" is checked for a selective backup, FEBE already gets backed up as it is an extension like all the others. No reason to back it up twice. # Fixed: Modal windows on Mac do not display properly. I just made them non-modal where necessary. # New: Added "Both" and "Alternate" backup types in addition to "Full profile" and "Selective". # Fixed: Scheduled backup only runs in the most current window when more than one window is open. # New: Clicking statusbar icon gives more information and option to backup now. # Fixed: Security updates # New: Added extension/theme descriptions to results page. # Known issues: Some locales contain English strings. Full translations are pending. What is expected in the future? Newly-made FEBE 6.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 6.3 release build. You may download addon-2109-latest.xpi directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:27. Just write the reviews of the FEBE. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and FEBE found to be clean. No guide or FEBE tutorial available. The default languages that are installed in FEBE are not defined.