FFRend 220.127.116.11 Video Effects Renderer For Freeframe P...
FFRend - 0.83MB is optimal for generating content, because it never drops frames, even if the project is too CPU-intensive to be rendered in real time. FFRend 18.104.22.168 is also useful for live performances and art installations, and includes many state-of-the-art features found in professional VJ software.
* All parameters and oscillator settings are controllable via MIDI.
* MIDI assignments can be created via editing, or learned.
* DirectDraw Exclusive mode eliminates tearing.
* Built-in file browser supports clip thumbnails.
* Output file can be any size, so uncompressed recording is only limited by disk space.
* Master speed control allows you to adjust the rate of all your automations at once.
* Controls can be shown on one monitor while the output is full-screen on another.
* Plugin interconnections can be changed at any time via drag and drop.
* Rendering jobs can be queued for batch processing.
* Each plugin runs in its own thread for optimal throughput on a multicore CPU.
* Load balancing allows multiple cores to be assigned to a single plugin.
FFRend also supports plugin authoring: a FFRend project can be exported as a Freeframe plugin. The exported plugin is called a metaplugin, because it uses other plugins as components. A metaplugin can be used in any Freeframe-compatible host, and behaves as if you were running the equivalent project in FFRend.
What is new in official FFRend 22.214.171.124 software version? - parallel processing (each plugin runs in its own thread). What is expected in the future? Newly-made FFRend 2.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.4 release build. You may download ffrend-bin.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:47. Just write the reviews of the FFRend. System requirements are dual-core CPU with at least 1 GB of RAM. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and FFRend found to be clean. No guide or FFRend tutorial available. The following languages are supported by FFRend: English.