FSet distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. You may use the program on a single computer at one time.
2. You may not make copies of the program for sale or distribution.
3. This program is provided "as is" without warrantee of any kind, either expressed or implied, including any warranty of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall we be held liable for any loss of profit, special, incidental, consequential, or other similar claims.
4. We offer free E-mail based technical support to all of our registered customers.
5. We will take legal action against any users that are found to be pirating our products.
6. You may not to decompile, reverse engineer, modify or change any part of it for the reasons of discovering its internal methods or works.
You must not sell the evaluation copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that this product is not free