FairBot distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
LICENSE for FairBot 3.4
Copyright (C) 2013, Binteko Software
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement and warranty.
· Binteko Software exclusively owns all copyrights to FairBot.
· Trial version of this product may be used for evaluation purposes only for a test period of 15 days and if you like it you must either delete it or register.
· Demo version of this product may be used for evaluation purposes only.
· The fully functional version may be used by one and only one of the following ways:
a) Personally by a single person, who uses the software on one or more computers.
b) Installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people.
· The sale of and/or distribution of licensed copies of this software is strictly forbidden. It is a violation of this agreement to loan, rent, lease, borrow, or transfer the use of licensed copies of software products of Binteko Software.
· The trial and demo versions of FairBot may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of FairBot without written permission from the copyright holder.
· The evaluator/user/buyer/owner is not allowed to attempt to reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile software and products of Binteko Software.
· THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
· THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
· BINTEKO SOFTWARE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LOSSES, LOST REVENUE OR REDUCTION OF PROFITS, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR ANY DAMAGE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCURRED BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER THE USE OF OUR PRODUCTS.
· We're offering FairBot and all future upgrades for a period of 12 months.
· Binteko Software reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
· Installing and using FairBot signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
· If you do not agree with the terms of this license or if the terms of this license contradict with your local laws, you must remove FairBot files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.