Fast Text to MP3 distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
This licence describes the conditions under which you may use of Fast Text toMP3 ("the program"). If you are unable or unwilling to accept these conditions in full, then, notwithstanding the conditions in the remainder of this licence, you may not use the program at all.
1. All copyrights to Fast Text toMP3 are exclusively owned by YarrowSoft.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30
days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if
you wish to continue to use Fast Text toMP3, you MUST register.
3. You are granted a non-exclusive licence to use the program on one computer at a time. The program may not be rented, leased or transferred.
Any use of the program which is illegal under international or local law is forbidden by this licence. Any such action is the sole responsibility of the person committing the action.
4. The Fast Text toMP3 unregistered version, may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or
company may charge a fee for the distribution of Fast Text toMP3 without
written permission from the copyright holder.
5. To register you must visit registration page on Fast Text toMP3 site at:
6. Fast Text toMP3 is distributed "as is". No warranty of any
kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk.
The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss
of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by YarrowSoft.
8. Installing and using Fast Text toMP3 signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Fast Text toMP3 files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using the original Fast Text toMP3.