FastExperts 1.21 Experts For Delphi/C++Builder...
Some of the experts somewhat complement the built-in tools like, for example, " Code Editor Expert" . However, the main part offers new tools for working with the environment. New tools:
• Previewing project units and forms without having to open them;
• Quick switch between the forms, opened in the environment, and internal forms navigation tools;
• Data extraction (assembler code, processor flags, stack etc) out of the CPU browser window, when tuning-up the program;
• Sorting class declarations and independent lists of procedures/functions in the code editor;
• Improved options for manipulating with the selected text block in the editor;
• Tools for managing the units, opened in the IDE code editor, such as dragging, sorting, group deletion etc.
Project forms/units preview expert.
You can see the selected form in the same FastExperts by Fast Reports, Inc. window without loading it in IDE. This can be especially convenient, when exploring someone else`s project, containing a lot of forms. Optionally (in context menu (TPopupMenu) or experts general settings), you can assign synchronization of the selected form with the corresponding unit, which takes place during the " Forms/Units" preview mode switching. In this case, focus in the units list will automatically shift to the form unit name. In program settings, you can also assign the scrollbars to show in the form preview window.
What is new in official FastExperts 1.21 software version? - - Added French language - New features for forms with tabs, which received by form docking. - Unit manager now is non-modal - New advanced filter for units in the unit manager - New parameters for unit manager - "Track active tab" and "Hide form on close project" - Now you can hide/show non-visual components on a form! It is useful when you work with visual elements of form. - Minor bug fixes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made FastExperts 1.22 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.23 release build. You may download fe121.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:52. Just write the reviews of the FastExperts. Buy FastExperts safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Delphi 4-7, C++Builder 4-6. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and FastExperts found to be clean. No guide or FastExperts tutorial available. The following languages are supported by FastExperts: English, Russian.