FileName Pro 2.0.22
FileName Pro 2.0.22 Professional Grade Batch File Nam...
Whether you have a few or thousands of files to rename, FileName Pro 2.0.22 can rename your files in seconds. Name files using any combination of file naming schemes. Name using ID3 tags, EXIF metadata, dates and times, series style or even random names. Exclude and add text to file names, change case or work only with certain file types. You can even move your files to a new folder when the rename operation is complete. Great for digital camera enthusiasts.
If for any reason you need to undo the file naming operation FileName Pro [filenamepro2.0.22.exe] can do that too!
A sample of your file naming choices:
* Supports ID3 and EXIF metadata
* Using random names
* Using a highly configurable series format
* Removing specified characters from current names
* Replacing characters with user specified characters
* Manual renames using a text file or Excel
* Undo history with print capability
* Changing file extensions
* Filters file name operations based on attributes and/or extensions
* Save recurring file name operations as profiles for easy recall
What is new in official FileName Pro 2.0.22 software version? - Manual rename using Notepad or Excel, copy or move files after rename, filter, live preview, rename based on file metadata, watch folders, hundreds of naming options. What is expected in the future? Newly-made FileName Pro 2.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.2 release build. You may download fnp2.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:23. Just write the reviews of the FileName Pro. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and FileName Pro found to be clean. No guide or FileName Pro tutorial available. The following languages are supported by FileName Pro: English.